Employee Benefits Scheme
Besides able to offer professional advice and provide you with various proposals, below are the other Value Added Services that we provide to our corporate
Clients On Employee Benefits Scheme:
• Staff Briefing on Employee Benefits: Upon commencement of plan, we will organize a briefing to ensure staffs aware of their benefits and procedures for claims, etc. This will enable staffs to appreciate the benefits provided and optimize claim administrations.
• Staff Handbook: This allow the staffs to refer to their benefits (personalized to only own benefits), so that staffs can refer to their benefits conveniently, and provide clarity to staffs.
• Claim Consultation: Staffs may contact our dedicated team directly to seek assistance to fill up claim form, enquire on claim procedure, etc where this service is very useful to reduce claim turnaround time, especially on complicated claims.
• Quarterly or Half-Yearly Review: This review enable HR & Management to analyze their Employee Benefits Scheme to understand the staffs needs & gather feedback. Upon renewal, we will use the findings to fine-tune the Employee Benefits so that it will meet the company’s objectives & cater staff needs & preference at the same time.
• Awareness Talk & Campaign: We also work with HR & Management to organize talks or campaigns that is in line with companies initiative, on topics such as Health Awareness Seminar, How to quit smoking, How to increase productivity by staying healthy, How to retire comfortably, etc. This has enhance staffs awareness and help create a harmonious & happy working environment among colleagues.
Some of the benefits we are offering include:
• Group Term Life
• Group Personal Accident (PA)
• Group Critical Illness
• Group Hospitalization & Surgical (H&S)
• Group Major Medical
• Group Outpatient Clinic (GP)
• Group Outpatient Specialist
• Maternity Benefits
• Dental Benefits
On the other hand, we also offer various General Insurance plans including Professional Indemnity, Director & Office Liability, Public Liability, Product Liability, Travel Insurance, Work Injury Compensation, Foreign Worker Medical Insurance, etc.
If you need more clarification and consultation on how Employee Benefits Scheme will benefit your business in Singapore, please feel free to contact us.