As we aspire to grow our business, we need a team of talented people with integrity to serve our customers. We can only be as good as our people, hence shortlisting & recruiting suitable candidates is part of our core business activities.
If you are keen to be part of our professional team of Advisers, please send your detailed resume to email@example.com.
Insurance Adviser/Financial Consultant
• Always wanting to be an entrepreneur who thrives on challenges with passion?
• Do you yearn for flexible working hours and balance between family and work?
• Becoming the master of your own time and income?
• Wish to be in a friendly and family–liked working environment?
If you wish to achieve any of the above, read on…
About the Key Responsibilities:
• Providing comprehensive financial solution to mass affluent and high net worth individuals
• Advising on risk management and wealth accumulation
• Advising on corporate risk management such as keyman protection, personal guarantee insurance, employee benefits scheme and corporate pension program
• Nurturing clients’ relationship
Benefits you can expect:
• We offer attractive remunerations for qualified candidates with rewarding performance incentives
• Recognition and overseas conventions to reward exceptional performance
Our Recruiting Philosophy:
• We only want person of integrity and good ethical conduct
• Teachable and a self-starter
• All we do on the first interview is to have a short chat with you followed by utilizing both professional and ancient personality profiling techniques to further assess your suitability, your strengths and your weaknesses.
Our Training Methodology:
• Successfully contracted candidates will be put through our proprietary training modules
• One-to-one mentorship in the first 12 months for qualified candidates.
• Provisioning of clients-acquisition platforms
• Utilizing the results from your personality profiling test, we will help you optimize your strengths and put it into good use in different aspects of this business
What you can achieve:
• Be in control of your own time, income, bonuses while enjoying the flexibility
• Progression into management roles and career advancement
• Learn and be equipped with the knowledge and skill for comprehensive financial planning
• Enjoy enormous job satisfaction
• Acquiring the spirit of being an entrepreneur
• Build a business to last for generations
• 21 years old and above
• Degree or diploma in any discipline
• Fresh graduates will be considered as well
• Singaporean or Singapore Permanent Resident only
To schedule for an interview:
Please send in your detailed resume to