Marine Cargo Insurance
Marine Cargo Insurance
We understand that your business is important to you, having given it all you have to build it to what it is today.
Your business is extraordinary, so why not protect it?
You should seriously consider taking up a marine cargo insurance policy each time you procure goods for your own use or sell it to your customers.
What is a Marine Cargo Coverage?
Marine cargo insurance covers the loss of or damage to your goods whilst in transit, whether by land, sea or air.
Click on link to see shipping route worldwide
Who Needs Marine Cargo Cover?
- Logistic companies on behalf of their customers
- Freight forwarders on behalf of their customers
- Any Buyers and Sellers engaged in domestic or local trade
- Any Buyers and Sellers engaged in inter-company sales locally or overseas
Who is it for?
- Manufacturing, Transportation, Retail and Construction companies as well as
a multitude of other businesses
- Infrastructure projects (Project Cargo) with coverage of consequential losses
(ALOP – Advanced Loss of Profit)
- Freight services (such as forwarding agents wishing to offer Freight
Transport insurance to their customers)
- SMEs, multinationals and in general, all exporters and importers
FROM ORIGIN TO YOUR FINAL DESTINATION, WE WILL SOURCE THE MOST RELEVANT AND COST EFFECTIVE COVER TO PROTECT YOUR GOODS THROUGHOUT COURSE OF DELIVERY…BE IT BY LAND, AIR OR SEA.
Your business is extraordinary, so why not protect it? Whether it is a start-up or a business you have built up over the years, you have the responsibility to ensure that your goods are delivered/received in good condition and on time.
You may taken all the precautions and protection to ensure that your cargoes are delivered in good condition…be it packing, hiring the best freight forwarders or using reputable shipping lines to move your cargoes. Have your considered that with bigger container vessels plying the sea nowadays, a simple fire on board will set you and your customers off the track?
We understand that it can be difficult for you to choose the right policy that best meets your needs. Working with a specialist marine cargo broker can help you make the process smoother.
Who is Marine Cargo Insurance for?
- Importers & Exporters – engaging international trade, domestic/local trade, or inland transits
- Inter-company Sales – Master Program for Head/Regional offices for all their operations
- Construction Companies – including those involved in infrastructure projects
- Freight Forwarders or Logistic Companies on behalf of their customers
I want to know more about Marine Cargo Insurance Contact Us